If your child is ready to take his baseball skills to the next level, the 10U-B Bowie Bulldogs might be right for him! Our high caliber, year-round program offers:
- Winter player development training
- Weekly team practices
- Competitive league play
- Tournaments throughout the Spring and Fall seasons
- Experience coaches
WINTER WORKOUT TRAINING
- Program available December through February
- All interested players are encouraged to attend
- Free to Bowie Bulldogs players only
- $100.00 for all other players
Our winter workouts are open to any level player whether you are new to the game, only play intramural, or have been on a travel team. All interested players are encourage to attend and workout with us for one session free of charge. Total cost for our 10-week winter workouts is $100.00. The cost is $0 for current players that were on our spring and fall 2017 team. Players must be 10 years old or younger as of April 30, 2018.
- Tryouts held December of previous year, and mid-February of existing year
- Season runs late March through mid-June
- $150.00 for the season, plus $40 for uniform
- 2-3 weekly team practices
- 2 tournaments
The Spring Season begins in late March and continues through June. Team practices are held twice or three per week, usually at our home fields in Bowie. The team will compete in the Anne Arundel County Youth Baseball League in 2018 spring as a requirement for first and second year BBGC Baseball teams. For fall 2018, we will play in the Chesapeake Baseball Association (C.B.A). The cost to join the team is only $150.00 per season, plus $40 to pay for the uniform. Players are required to participate in team fundraisers.
During May, our team heads over to PG Stadium to see our Bowie Baysox in action. Players and head coaches will receive free tickets. Coaches will collect money for player parents and siblings. Additional tickets will be distributed to coaches 1 week before the game. The team that sells the most tickets gets to take the field with the Baysox players before the game begins. All the players get to run the bases after the game.
- Tryouts held in mid-to-late August
- Season runs September through early November
- 1-2 weekly team practices
The Fall Season begins in September and runs through early November. Team practices are held once or twice per week, usually at our home field in Bowie. The team will participate in the C.B.A for the Fall season. The cost to join the team for the fall is only $100.00.